The latest from our Lakes renovation drone fly over shows amazing progress since January!
- Hole #1 tee box was regraded and lowered to make tee banks less steep, this benefits mowers and golfers
- Tee box renovations near completion - reshaping and grading continues then all will get a top layer of organic material taken from adjacent green complexes
- Green complexes excavated in preparation for rebuilding to USGA specifications
- The repair and replacement of major drain lines will improve overall drainage on the Lakes course. Old collapsed and clogged pipes have been unearthed during the deconstruction phase and large pipes are being replaced and added where needed.
- Hole #16 fairway has been regraded and lowered to allow for visibility of the landing area from the tee box
- Hole #18 is totally stripped down at this point, a slight redesign will benefit all players…starting with a better angled tee box and more shapely and strategic water features, finishing with a more approachable green complex. All approaches to greens will be designed for a more golfer-friendly experience, with less severe slopes that allow shots to run up to the green.